[Mailman-Users] Lists are missing

Scot Condry scotcondry at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 05:47:27 CET 2005

Thanks.  That got me in the right direction that I got mailman working again
and postfix needed to know where the aliases had moved to.  But now I have
created a new list named the same as the old list and it is working.  But I
would like to move all the old users, password, archives etc. to the new
directories. Is that possible?

SC