[Mailman-Users] Mailman with os x server won't create first list

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sat Feb 12 11:18:51 CET 2005

At 9:08 AM +0000 2005-02-12, Michael Curtis wrote:

>  	I have now installed 3 os x servers and everytime Mailman has failed
>  on the first install. When I make the first list I tick the box to turn
>  on the service. I enter and password and admin email address. I then
>  save the changes and the list disappears.

	Please see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.021.htp>.

>  	Has anyone seen this or any idea as to why this happens? Once it is
>  up and running it is a great listserver.

	I have no idea.  The problems you're describing are not something
I've ever heard of before.  Unfortunately, since you're using MacOS X
Server and the Apple-customized version of Mailman, there's not a
whole lot we can do to help you.  You will need to talk to Apple
about your support issues.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755