[Mailman-Users] How do I Customize the Monthly Reminder?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Feb 5 18:10:22 CET 2005

Bashir Ghandi wrote:

>Is it possible for the list admin to know when a list
>member changes his e-mail address?  I mean is there a
>way to send a message to the system admin similar to
>what happens when a user subscribe or unsubscribe?

Not without hacking the code or doing something kludgey. Address
changes aren't logged or reported.

In your case, without shell access, I think the best you can do is get
periodic membership lists and compare them. See
http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/mailman/#throughtheweb for a
script that can get a complete member list via the web interface. You
can use the e-mail "who" command to get a list, but the list may be
incomplete as hidden members aren't included.