[Mailman-Users] How do I Customize the Monthly Reminder?

Bashir Ghandi bmghandi at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 01:26:39 CET 2005

Thanks very much Mark for your help.  I managed to
convince my hosting provider to store the edited
templates and they work perfectly.

I have another question for you or anyone who knows
the answer.

Is it possible for the list admin to know when a list
member changes his e-mail address?  I mean is there a
way to send a message to the system admin similar to
what happens when a user subscribe or unsubscribe?

I need this because I am maintaining members
information [names, address, etc.] in a separate
system and I need to synchronise the two systems.

Thanks once again for your help.

Bashir.

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.048.htp

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/mailman/mailman/templates/)