[Mailman-Users] Attachment Question

simeli simeli at gmx.net
Thu Feb 3 17:38:23 CET 2005

>Not really. I need to know why certain attachments aren't getting
>through. Is it the size? The file name or type? I don't believe we have
>any filters set up for content. Please help. Thx.

you can also limit the size of a message. default is no limit afaik.
otherwise it may also be the mta with some filter (amavis e.g.) that
prohibits the sending of certain attachments. what exactly isn't going
through?

Simon Grasser
Systems & Network Administrator
http://www.dai.ch

At dai we translate the essence of your company through design,
architecture and identification. Every interaction between
employee, customer and company influences perceptions, emotions
and future interactions. We believe that environment, product
design and what we call "identification" all reflect the company
and its values. We believe that,

 design integrates essential form with function
 architecture is environment
 identification is full association