[Mailman-Users] supportEmptyParas

Tom Anthony tomwoozle at ambrosiasw.com
Wed Feb 2 16:57:19 CET 2005

Hi Pablo,

I believe those tags are created when you use MS Word to generate
content. Take a look here:

http://www.engr.colostate.edu/ENS/web/tutorials/badcode/
http://luke.francl.org/software/word-unmunger/

You may want to reconsider using Word to generate your email content,
if that is indeed what you are doing. :)

Hope that helps. :)

---------
Tom Anthony / Ambrosia Software, Inc.