[Mailman-Users] supportEmptyParas

José Pablo Orozco Marín josoromart at racsa.co.cr
Wed Feb 2 16:36:20 CET 2005

Hi, my name is Pablo, im from Costa Rica and my english is a shame.

In the past moths we were using Mailman through Outlook but a virus
attack my Outlook Contact List and sent a infected mail to all my
contacts including the mailing list, now im using ThunderBird for
sending mails through Mailman, and some strange characters appear in the
messages, things like that:
        <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
And some of our contacts are annoying with this strings. :(

This a mailman or thunderbird bug, or something misssing in the
configuration of mailman or thunderbird?

We are using Mailman version 2.1.1 under Linux.

Any tip or help is welcome. Thanx. :)

--
Estrategias Electrónicas Bien Pensadas