[Mailman-Users] Way to reset list Admin password?

Thomas Waters thomaswaters at mac.com
Tue Dec 20 23:17:31 CET 2005

I replaced an older server today with a new Mac OS X XServe.  I moved
my mailman lists and I see then in the Server Admin.  but when I try
and access them via the Mailman web page UI, I get a " Authorization
failed" error when I try to enter my list moderator password.

I found this in the archive and willing to give it a try, but wanted
to see 1) Is this the right way to go?  2) Other suggestions?

http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg34242.html

Old Server: Mac OS X Server 10.4.4/ G4 tower; Mailman 2.1.5
New Server: Mac OS X Server 10.4.4/ G5 XServe;  Mailman 2.1.5

NOTE: new email address
--
Thomas Waters
Director of Information and Communication Services
waterstc at pitt.edu
http://www.pharmacy.pitt.edu