[Mailman-Users] Namazu and mailman

Moss, Patricia pmoss at fcg.com
Mon Dec 19 14:45:23 CET 2005

Does anyone have experience with getting Namazu to work with Mailman?

I am running mailman version 2.1.5-33 on a RedHat Linux ES4.0 server.

I used this documentation to install and configure Namazu:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-June/037580.html

I made an edit to archtocnombox.html rather than archtoc.html.  This
made the search box appear on my page.

However, when I would try to do a search I would get an error because it
was not finding/recognizing my rc file.  I'm not sure what else to tweak
to make this work.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Pati Moss

Unix Systems Administrator

"UNIX is user friendly. It's just picky about who it's friends with."

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.