[Mailman-Users] htdig configuration question - CGI not working

Sruli Shaffren sruli at alsonetworks.com
Sun Dec 18 18:41:52 CET 2005

Hi.  I've solved this.  I seemed to have had two copies of the CGI programs,
one in /usr/share/mailman and the other in /var/www/mailman - I guess one
was from a botched install.  Once I made sure mmsearch and htdig were in the
right place, all was well.  I must have done the htdig configure with the
wrong directory.

Thanks for your help,

Sruli Shaffren
Also Networks