[Mailman-Users] Mailman is on the web server, mail is going to the mail server. How do I connect them?

Ben Ostrowsky ostrowb at tblc.org
Thu Dec 15 18:19:36 CET 2005

OK, thanks to the generous help of several of y'all, I've finally got
Mailman set up on the new web server.  Thank you!  I have a follow-up
question.

Mail is delivered to mail.tblc.org.  Mailman is running on lists.tblc.org.
How can I get Mailman to get the mail sent to listname at lists.tblc.org?

Mail.tblc.org is currently running Postfix, but will eventually become an
Exchange server.  (I know, I know.)

Is fetchmail a viable solution?  If you've got a similar setup (Mailman not
running on the MX), how do you handle it?

Thanks!
Ben Ostrowsky