[Mailman-Users] Edit multiple users

Dave B dave at dpss.bz
Tue Dec 13 18:26:24 CET 2005

I have approximately 30 people who are subscribed to anywhere from 1 to
12 lists who have changed their domain from a.com to a .org. Is there a
way to change all email addresses in all lists with their current
domain to their new domain. I can probably write a php script that
breaks up the string returned by find_member and then loops through and
removes each member from each list and then adds them back with new
address but I wanted to check and see if there is some built in way to
do this in Mailman?

Also, is there a command in /bin for editing a user?

Thanks - Dave Bevis