[Mailman-Users] Importing and the size of archives

Moss, Patricia pmoss at fcg.com
Mon Dec 12 14:56:56 CET 2005

I am running mailman version 2.1.5-33 on a RedHat Linux ES4.0 server.

I am attempting to import an archive into one of my lists. I am using
the following syntax:

/var/mailman/bin/arch --wipe documentumdevelopers

Which seems to import the file; However, for some reason one of the
messages is getting cut off.  The remainder of the cut-off message is
being recreated as an archive with today's date. The next message in the
queue, of this archive, is imported with no problems.

Is there a message length setting, or something like that, that could be
causing this message to be cut off?

Pati Moss

Unix Systems Administrator

"UNIX is user friendly. It's just picky about who it's friends with."

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.