[Mailman-Users] Best way to limit list admin power?

Dave Halsema halsema at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 26 20:52:30 CEST 2005

Hi all!

I am looking for a way to limit some of the abilities a list
administrator has over their subscribers on the subscriber member
option pages.

Specifically, I'd like to disable the list administrator from being
able to globally change anything for the user, disable viewing the
other subscriptions, and even disable the setting of a password.

I don't mind the administrator being able to change things for a
subscriber for the particular list they administer, but I don't want
them affecting user options on other lists.

What's the best way to do this?  Has anyone else had to deal with
this issue in a large Mailman installation?  If so, what have you done?

    -Dave