[Mailman-Users] Trouble with Lost Messages

Eric Fox eric at fox.phoenix.az.us
Sat Aug 20 00:32:45 CEST 2005

I may have not expressed this well.  All our lists work perfectly except
one.  The list that is having problems is configured to be fully
moderated and has, until recently, worked without a problem.

Recently, we've found that when we approve a number of messages from the
Moderated list, only the first will go out.  The rest will simply
disappear -- no archive and nothing in the digest.

I'm just about at wits end trying to figure this one out.  Does anyone
have any suggestions where to look or how to go about figuring out what's
REALLY happening to the lost messages?

Thanks, in advance, for your responses.

---
  /\---/\  Eric J Fox