[Mailman-Users] Approved Messages Lost from Digest & Archives

Eric Fox eric at fox.phoenix.az.us
Fri Aug 19 06:32:52 CEST 2005

I host a couple of small lists for various groups.  Recently one of them
has been behaving very strangely.  It's a fully moderated list, and when
the Admin approves several messages from the moderated queue, they get
sent out fine to the immediate-deliver users, but only the first one
will show up in the archives or go out in the digest.  All the other
lists appear to be working without problems, just the one list looses
messages.

I've been pounding my head against the table on this one for a while.
Anyone have an idea what could have gone wrong?

--

  /\---/\  Eric J Fox
 /  o o  \ http://fox.phoenix.az.us/