[Mailman-Users] Virtual domains

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Thu Aug 18 21:54:38 CEST 2005

Thanks again, I will try this out - the server is down for a bit for
maintenance...

 From what I gather, my scenario will require

add_virtualhost('www.ourdomain.com', 'newdomain.com')

Since our server name will not change... it will be:

http://www.ourdomain.com/lists/user-discuss

but the MAIL side of it will need to be user-discuss at newdomain.com,
bidirectionally.