[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribe Options

Bob Morgan morgan at websquad.com
Tue Aug 16 03:24:54 CEST 2005

I'm a Mailman beginner, and have only configured one such system.  In my
second system, I'd like to be able to unsubscribe _without_ going to the
http://domain.org/mailman/options/maillist_domain.org page.  I'd like for
the unsubscribing user to simple get their Email and reply to the Email to
get fully unsubscribed.  Shortof being able to do this, I'd like to be able
to customize the /options/ page to make it more user friendly; however, I
don't know how to do that.

FYI, I use a shared hosting service and am unable to use commands to modify
anything on my system.

Thanks,

Bob Morgan
<><