[Mailman-Users] Emails with a Subject in Chinese to a Mailing List

game lover gamelover9001 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 16:44:18 CEST 2005

I am currently using Mailman 2.1.5 provided by a hosting service.  When I send emails with a subject in Chinese to a mailing list that I created in Mailman, the emails are always discarded without any notice to the senders and recipients.  Would anyone please help me to solve this issue?  I will appreciate any information on this issue

Thanks.