[Mailman-Users] Admin interface page problem

Geoff Russell geoff at austrics.com.au
Fri Apr 29 09:52:03 CEST 2005

Hi Mailpeople,

I'm using mailman 2.1.4 on a Linux box (Mandrake). I have a problem
when visiting the "Tend to pending moderator requests" link.

See Message below.

I've tried reloading the config.pck in the lists/listname directory
but the problem keeps happening. All the other links work.

Cheers,
Geoff Russell.

----------------------------------------- Message -----------------------
We're sorry, we hit a bug!

If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy
of this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what
happened. Thanks!
Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
	main()
File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 166, in main
	if not mlist.NumRequestsPending():
File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 147,
	in NumRequestsPending
self.__opendb()
File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 82, in __opendb
	self.__db = marshal.load(fp)
MemoryError

6 Fifth Ave,              Home: 08 8332 5069
St Morris 5068          Office: 08 8207 2029
Adelaide Australia       Email: geoff at austrics.com.au