[Mailman-Users] Local list between Mailman and Public mail server.

aprakash at tataelxsi.co.in aprakash at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Apr 29 08:26:20 CEST 2005

Hi List,

	I am very newbie to this MM. I have created a Mailing List (listname) in my Local server.My domain name is, say local.com. In local server, i am running sendmail, everything is working fine.

         I want to make this local list to my Public mail server also.
        I have another public mail server called isp.com. I want to make this local LIST available for the people having account in isp mail server. so the user's from isp.com can access this local list.i have created account listname at isp.com. suppose a user from isp server, post a mail should reach the local server and
vice versa. The isp user will use maillisting's name
as listname at isp.com But the local user as listname at local.com.

        I have added RELAY to isp mail server in my mailman configuration to forward local mails. Planning to run Fetchmail, to get the mail from listname at isp.com and put it into mailman's account.I am not expert in sendmail and also in MM.

It would be very greatful, if any one pointing me right direction...

Thanks
Prakash