[Mailman-Users] How do I set links to use another Web Server's URL?

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Wed Apr 27 07:15:57 CEST 2005

On Apr 27, 2005, at 04:08, Jeff Peterson wrote:

> I have the Mailman & the Apache web server on one machine and have
> subscribers access the GUI's through another Web server by Proxy
> redirect.   However, on the ListInfo page, the links are not totally
> correct.

Make sure you have set the desired DEFAULT_URL_HOST and
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST in your mm_cfg.py.  Given your description, I
suspect you want something like:

DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'domain.name'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'www.my.web.site'

VIRTUAL_HOSTS.clear()

(If those are not already the settings in your Defaults.py.
DEFAULT_HOST_NAME should remain set to None).

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/