[Mailman-Users] How do I set links to use another Web Server's URL?

Jeff Peterson jpeterson at sti.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 26 21:08:37 CEST 2005

I have the Mailman & the Apache web server on one machine and have
subscribers access the GUI's through another Web server by Proxy
redirect.   However, on the ListInfo page, the links are not totally
correct.

  The link for the 'list admin overview page' is incorrect:

http://actual.computer.name/mailman/admin

It should have:

http://www.my.web.site/mailman/admin

Also, the contact link is incorrect:

mailman at computer.domain.name

It should have:

mailman at domain.name

Now on my specific Mailing List Admin page, only one link in the footer
is not correct:

The List name link is correct:

The email address link is correct for the Scan list.

The List name administrative interface link:

http://www.my.web.site/mailman/admin/scan

The Overview of all my.domain.name mailing lists link is incorrect:

It should have: