[Mailman-Users] mailman database support ?

albert agusti aagusti at serialnet.net
Tue Apr 26 13:19:28 CEST 2005

Hello,

I've been looking mailman site, archives, etc ... about database support
for mailman. I mean by database support the feature to store subscribed
users and their options in a relational database like MySQL or Postgres.
Seems to be a recurrent requested feature, but I can't find "official"
support for this. Anybody knows if any development line follows this ?
anybody set up something like this ?
I'm thinking in this feature for scalability purposes. Without database
support does mailman scale to high volume lists ? (more that 10.000
subsribers)
any information, will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Albert Agustí