[Mailman-Users] appended email addresses on probe?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Apr 26 08:24:53 CEST 2005

    Chuq> turn on personalization, and this problem goes away.

No contest; that's the best way to handle this.

Personalization did occur to me (vaguely), but I just assumed he wants
to stick with his current configuration.  But on reflection, I can
think of only a few good reasons why he would not want to turn on
personalization, and there's a good chance none applies to him.

In fact, maybe by now we can get away with just making minimal
personalization (eg, limited to personal options URL in footer) the
default (at least for new installations), and ask people to turn it
off only after they've thought about the implications?