[Mailman-Users] appended email addresses on probe?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Tue Apr 26 06:44:23 CEST 2005

turn on personalization, and this problem goes away.

I frankly wouldn't run mailing lists without at least some
personalization -- because as it shows, the old style "Bcc: the
users" style of bulk mailing (a) looks spammy and gets treated as
such, and (b) users no longer are terribly tolerant of lists that
hide their subscription details from them, which makes them a lot
more likely to treat them as spam and report them as spam.

so the real fix is to set up the lists to not look so spammy, which
means some personalization aspects.