[Mailman-Users] Can not approve subscription requests: no "Yourdecision" choices

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Apr 21 01:16:06 CEST 2005

Fran Le Bouleix wrote:

>What can be causing this behavior on this specific list and not the
>others?
>The list admin says it started a few days ago, but we did not make any
>changes on this server,
>Except apply some freeDSD security patches.

I can't see what would cause it. I've looked at the code in
Cgi/admindb.py and the only thing conditional around the radio buttons
is the addition of the 'Permanently ban from this list' checkbox under
the radio buttons which depends on the address not already being on
the ban_list. Otherwise, if the 'Address/name' and 'Reason for
refusal' text box are there, I don't see a way for the radio buttons
to be missing.

Is that section of the table missing or is it there without the buttons?

Sorry I can't be more help.