[Mailman-Users] Can not approve subscription requests: no "Your decision" choices

Fran Le Bouleix Fran at his.com
Wed Apr 20 22:24:06 CEST 2005

Mailman version 2.1.5
FreeBSD 4.11-RELEASE-p3
Sendmail

I have 1 list set up on Mailman that can not approve subscription
requests using the
"Tend to pending moderator requests", because the entries for
subscription request don't show
The usual "Defer  	Approve  	Reject  	Discard"
choices.

Note that on the same page, the post approval show up as usual.

I tested another list on the same mailman server with the same options,
and the "Defer  	Approve  	Reject  	Discard" are
shown as usual.

What can be causing this behavior on this specific list and not the
others?
The list admin says it started a few days ago, but we did not make any
changes on this server,
Except apply some freeDSD security patches.

Regards,

Fran
Heller Information Services
http://www.his.com