[Mailman-Users] two subscription requests

Rob Shepherd robshep at informatics.bangor.ac.uk
Wed Apr 13 16:08:11 CEST 2005

Jim Tittsler wrote:
> On Apr 13, 2005, at 20:21, Rob Shepherd wrote:
>
>> However, when I try and subscribe an address, two confirmation
>> requests come through. they have different hashes and my mail log
>> shows two different emails
>> (so it's definatly mailman doing something twice)
>

> Do you get two confirmation mails if you subscribe from the web interface?
>
> (If it is only when trying to subscribe via email, I'd look for
> broken/superfluous aliases.)

OK then first off I apologise, I was sending "subscribe" to announce-request and
not announce-join. Now it sends only with the correct address.

However if I follow the link to confirm and then hit "cancel my subscription
request"

I get a "we're sorry, we've hit a bug" page.

Who do I send this to? I don't want to post it verbatim here, because it
contains my system information.

Can I send it to a Human?

Thanks

Rob