[Mailman-Users] membership list

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Wed Apr 13 11:02:44 CEST 2005

On Apr 12, 2005, at 23:21, Tom Williams wrote:

> I want to print out the email addresses of our membership, but can't
> find an
> easy way to do it.

If you have shell access on the server, running the
~mailman/bin/list_members script (with the name of the list as the
argument) is the best way.
   <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.009.htp>

An alternative is to script the web interface as suggested by the
example at:
   <http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/mailman/#throughtheweb>

You might be able to mail the 'who' command to your 'listname'-request
address, but depending on your subscriber configuration, this may not
return the complete list.

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/