[Mailman-Users] Debugging Steps

Robert Haack haack at nclack.k12.or.us
Mon Apr 11 18:08:43 CEST 2005

I didn't find this in the FAQ or in the archives so I thought I would
post it here.  I'm trying to resolve a problem I'm having where messages
that appear to get stuck sometimes my Mailman lists and was wondering
what steps you would recommend to take to figure out what is causing the
problem.  Just to give you an overview of the problem so this might make
more sense.  I had a user send a message to one of our lists list Friday
at 9:31 AM.  I never saw the message until this morning and the message
show the correct time the user sent the message but the Mailman log
shows that it went out yesterday at about 8:00 PM which is about the
time I rebooted my server.  So if I had some steps to help me figure out
where to look I'm sure I could figure out what is causing this problem.

Thank You

--
Robert Haack
Programmer Analyst