[Mailman-Users] How do I get my 2.0 members into a new 2.1 Mailmaninstall

Daevid Vincent daevid at daevid.com
Wed Apr 6 08:59:35 CEST 2005

HA!!! Figures that I'd get a reply after I did this the hard way...

I set up a VMWare with gentoo. Tracked down an ancient mailman-2.0.13.tgz
file on the web and installed it!!!!! Then used the /bin/list_members to get
extract them and pasted them into the new 2.1 list... UGH! Ironic.

Thanks for the reply Mark. I'll keep this in mind if I still can't get the
list working... I have a remaining issue that I'll post in a new thread.