[Mailman-Users] move mailman to another server + upgrade version

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Tue Sep 28 03:18:37 CEST 2004

On Sep 27, 2004, at 23:05, Frederic Medery wrote:

> So I moved my /var/mailman from server1 to server2 and then I compiled
> + installed mailman latest version (in the directory). The prob is the
> mailman welcome page (server2/mailman/listinfo) do not see my mailing
> lists but i go to server2/mailman/listinfo/my_list I can see it.

Did you confirm you have the right settings for the hostname and
virtual host definitions in your new mm_cfg.py?

Did you run bin/fix_url.py after the move (and mm_cfg update)?

(The main /listinfo page is built based on the virtual host settings
and the web page url found in each mailing list object.)

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/