[Mailman-Users] move mailman to another server + upgrade version

Frederic Medery dist-list at LEXUM.UMontreal.CA
Mon Sep 27 16:05:30 CEST 2004

Hello everybody,

I have mailman on server1 (version 2.1.3).
I need to move mailman to another (faster) server and in the same time,
upgrading to the latest mailman version (2.1.5).

So I moved my /var/mailman from server1 to server2 and then I compiled +
installed mailman latest version (in the directory). The prob is the
mailman welcome page (server2/mailman/listinfo) do not see my mailing
lists but i go to server2/mailman/listinfo/my_list I can see it.

How-can "update" my welcome page ?

Thanks !

--
Frederic Medery