[Mailman-Users] gid problems or something else??

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Fri Sep 24 03:57:22 CEST 2004

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 10:09:26AM -0700, Gary Kline wrote:
> 	for approval.  Havng me approve/deny list subscribers can
> 	be useful, but for my purposes, I'd much rather let my users
> 	automagically subscribe, unsubscribe, change their addresses,
> 	and so forth _without_ my having to interviene.  What knobs
> 	do I turnto have my private list be open to all suscribers?

Make sure that on the Privacy... Subscription Rules page you
have set "What steps are required for subscription?" to
"Confirm". (The other two settings reequire moderator
approval).  And set "Is the list moderator's approval required
for unsubscription requests?" to "No."

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/