[Mailman-Users] Mime used in digest

Judy Petersen judypetersen at comcast.net
Thu Sep 23 20:34:54 CEST 2004

It appears that two of our list members are suddenly receiving their digests
in MIME format. I read a message about it that suggested AOL was doing this
and the user has an AOL address so I referred her. Seems AOL says they don't
cause any changes to these emails (what I expected them to say).

Anyway, is anyone familiar with this, what the problem is and the solution?

Judy Petersen
"Blessed are the young, for they will inherit the national debt." Herbert
Clark Hoover (1874-1964), 31st US President