[Mailman-Users] Please Help!

Danny Welch dwelch at mr3systems.com
Thu Sep 16 20:22:17 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am a user of Mailman Mailing List through my webhosting provided by
Intermedia.net.  I need some help with my mailing list settings.  When I
first setup the private list I was sending messages in HTML format and they
would be delivered in HTML format.  Since then I have had a
virus/worm/hacker send a virus infected email through my mailing list, which
caused me to change the privacy settings and some other settings tying to
prevent the intrusion from happening again.  Now I can't seem to find out
how to change the delivery method back to HTML format.  Can you please help
me!  I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Danny T. Welch
Corporate Administrator