[Mailman-Users] Mailman+Postfix+Postfix Admin?

William R.Dickson billd at forest.net
Wed Sep 22 17:21:27 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I've been running Mailman for years with Sendmail, but am now
attempting to set up a new mail server with Postfix instead.  The
documentation all seems to be pretty straightforward -- but
unfortunately, it also all seems to be inapplicable once Postfix Admin
is added to the mix.  Aliases added to files specified in Postfix's
main.cf file seem to be ignored, since they're instead being pulled
from Postfix Admin's MySQL tables.

I'll be asking about this over at the Postfix Admin site as well; I
know this isn't really a Mailman issue.  But if anybody else on this
list has managed to glue together a similar setup, I'd very much
appreciate some pointers.

Thanks!

-Bill