[Mailman-Users] changing "hide" option in Member management

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Thu Sep 16 04:38:49 CEST 2004

On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 09:14:56PM -0500, Rick Glascock wrote:
> addresses when using this method. Is there a quick, easy way
> to flip all members to "unhidden" while I process the request
> and then flip them back after?

No.  (And if there were, you would need to shut down Mailman,
or at least lock the list across multiple operations (unhide,
who, hide) to avoid other accesses changing things during that
window.)

You can get the complete subscriber list from the
bin/list_members command if you have shell access on the
server.  Or if that isn't an option, by scripting the web
interface.

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/