[Mailman-Users] changing "hide" option in Member management

Rick Glascock rixong at rixong.com
Thu Sep 16 04:14:56 CEST 2004

I'd like to export my email list by sending a "list-request" message with "who" in the body as outlined in this forum.However, all members have been automatically "hidden" in the member management section which seems to hide the email addresses when using this method. Is there a quick, easy way to flip all members to "unhidden" while I process the request and then flip them back after?

Thanks in advance.