[Mailman-Users] Incorrect cookie values

Iain Smy iain.smy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 19:39:30 CEST 2004

Hi:

I have several mailman lists up and running without any problem.

I added a new list yesterday and I am unable to admin the list. I am
able to log in to the admin side of the list but when I attempt to
save changes that I have made I am kicked back to the login page.

I figured that the cookie wasn't being set for some reason. Further
investigation revealed that the cookie is being set but the contains
incorrect information. The path is being set as /mailman when it
should be /listname.

I verified this using the lists that I had previously set up and they
still continue to set the correct cookie values and I am able to admin
those lists.

I am running version 2.1.3.

Where can I manually change the values that are being sent in the
cookie or is there a better solution to this problem?

Thanks for any assistance.

Iain