[Mailman-Users] HTML and msg_header Option

gaclark at attglobal.net gaclark at attglobal.net
Wed Sep 8 21:59:20 CEST 2004

I've searched the archives and didn't locate a definitive answer to this
question:

Is it possible to included HTML in the msg_header Option? I would like to
broadcast an image with a link to a web page in the header of each
message.

The list of substitutions for this option appear to exclude this capability. I
suspect that this feature cannot be accomplished without a customization
that is beyond the scape of administrators woth access via cPanel.

Could someone confirm this or does anyone have a customization to
accomplish this?

Regards,
Greg