[Mailman-Users] email bouncing back to sender...

Nathan K. Stazewski nstazew1 at swarthmore.edu
Mon Sep 6 14:55:09 CEST 2004

I'm not sure if this is a problem on the listserv side.or if bowdoin edu's.
I didn't see anything about this on previous postings, so I thought I'd ask.
Basically, whenever this user tries to post to our listserv, it waits 2 days
and says it can't deliver.  I never see the email to be able to approve it.
We don't seem to be having any other problems.just this one user.  Thanks in
advance.