[Mailman-Users] couple quick questions - mailman on obsd

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Mon Sep 6 03:18:55 CEST 2004

On Sun, Sep 05, 2004 at 04:57:50PM -0700, Will Yardley wrote:
> add_virtualhost(DEFAULT_URL_HOST, DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST)
>
> yet messages that are sent out still reference localhost.my.domain.

Did you create the list(s) before configuring the
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST in your mm_cfg.py?  (Is the "Host name this
list prefers for email" on the General Options page set
correctly?  Or if it is the URLs you are referring to, did you
run bin/fix_url.py?)

> Also, I should know this one, but what is needed for Apache (1.3.29) to
> recognize the stuff in cgi-bin/ as executable without the .cgi
> extension? I don't see anything weird in the Apache config on a FreeBSD

ScriptAlias /mailman/ /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/