[Mailman-Users] Mail stuck in Exim queue

Adrian Cooper adrian at cooper.net
Sat Oct 30 01:20:30 CEST 2004

Hi Brad,

Thanks ver much for your comments.

First of all, Mailman/Exim is a standard cPanel configuration that is used
by almost all cPanel based hosting companies which is the majority.

There does seem to be a problem with Exim accepting the Mailman connection
speed.

Question: can Mailman be configured to work with SendMail to send, and Exim
to receive? I am sure that would solve the problem.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Adrian.