[Mailman-Users] Mail stuck in Exim queue

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri Oct 29 11:38:12 CEST 2004

At 10:27 AM +0100 2004-10-29, Adrian Cooper wrote:

>  Thanks, but I have already asked on the cPanel forum, and no real answers.
>
>  This must affect every cPanel installation as it is a default install.
>
>  I assume not many people must be using Mailman :)
>
>  Any other suggestions for fixing this?

	So far as I know, using Mailman and Exim together is not a
particularly common configuration.  Likewise, using Mailman and
cPanel together is not a common configuration.  Using the combination
of the three may not be much less common than just two of the three,
but it does have to further reduce the community somewhat.

	If Exim is a common MTA for cPanel users, then you've got at
least two of the three bases covered by talking to them, whereas we
could potentially help with only the Mailman part, and then only with
the bits that the cPanel folks haven't modified.

	Alternatively, you can try asking on mailing lists or newsgroups
oriented towards Exim.  But I doubt that we're going to have much of
anything else that we can do to help.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755