[Mailman-Users] Unneeded Moderator approval

Cynthia Robey crobey at fairview.dist57.org
Wed Oct 20 17:54:36 CEST 2004

I am new to this Mailman stuff so I hope I am explaining it clearly
enough. I have created a couple of mail lists for my school. They work
fine except whenever someone who has subscriber and poster privileges
posts a message I as a subscriber receive the message they sent at the
same time or very shortly thereafter that I as moderator get an email
asking me approve it. Since the messages are obviously getting through,
is there a setting change I need to make to stop receiving the
unnecessary approval request messages
Thank you,
Cynthia Robey

--
Tell me and I'll forget. Show me, and I may not remember.
Involve me, and I'll understand.

Cynthia Robey
Building Technology Assistant
Fairview Elementary