[Mailman-Users] Mailing lists!

Hala Al haddad hala at orientplanet.ae
Mon Oct 18 19:19:07 CEST 2004

Hi,

I read in different web hosting companies websites about the mailing list service which they provide using your mailman software, and since am not so experienced in IT applications I want to ask if I required to insert all the emails in my mailing lists one by one to save them in the lists I would create in the mailman? OR it will be easy to insert the database I have (Access/Excel) because I have very long lists which are sometimes over 1000 email?

One more question, how many emails as maximum can a one mailing list contain?

Looking forward to hear from you

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hala Al Haddad