[Mailman-Users] Translation problem

Juliao Braga - Rede Pegasus juliao at braga.eti.br
Sun Oct 17 19:22:01 CEST 2004

Maybe Luis just resolved the question, but when I look for search the same
problem I wasted some time to found the answer. So::

1. If change: .../mailman/messages/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po
2. Execute: .../mailman/bin/msgfmt.py
.../mailman/messages/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po

Don't is necessary stop/start Mailman!

For version >= 2.1.4

Juliao
---