[Mailman-Users] qrunner cron "mkdir: cannot create directory"

Jimmy Henson jhenson at connecterra.com
Wed Oct 13 22:09:34 CEST 2004

I'm running mailman-2.0.13 on a Red Hat 7.2 box.  However, I'm constantly
receiving error messages from the qrunner cron job, like this:

mkdir: cannot create directory
`/opt/data/mailman/hypermail/public/vcc-release': File exists

I've looked through the Python code, but it's not evident to me why qrunner
is trying to mkdir.  Mailman seems to be functioning normally in every other
respect.

Can someone please explain to me what qrunner is attempting to do, and what
I can or should do about it?

Thank you,
Jimmy